PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oh, Honey!




This piece measures 16 x 24". It's pretty big! The flower is cut from scrap plywood and then placed on top of the background. I love the 3D effect. I am working on my new website and etsy shop and hope to reveal everything by February 1st. This will be in my new shop.
Ok, so everyone is playing the old meme 10 things about me. I wasn't officially tagged, but I thought I'd play too!
1. I didn't touch caffeinated drinks for about 10 years. Since having baby #4, I can't get through the day without morning coffee! I love Starbucks drinks, but make it a treat. We make a pot in the morning and I fill up my cup with lots of flavored creamer and sugar.
2. I graduated from the University of Central Florida with a Bachelors Degree in Art Education. I only taught for 2 years before I started working from home. I liked teaching, but childcare became too expensive. Now I love being a SAHM.
3. We are doing Dave Ramsey's financial plan. I can't wait to finish!!
4. I have known most of my best friend's since either elementary or middle school.
5. I don't drink. My biggest form of relaxation is either a hot bath or some artmaking!
6. I watch the Hills, the City, and Real Housewives. I know, I know...
7. I get excited for church, but have a hard time waking up early to do my devotions. I need to work on this one!
8. If you would have asked me 10 years ago how many children I'd end up having, I never would have imagined this many!:) But I love it and I wouldn't have it any other way.
9. I dream a lot of owning a brand new house with 6 bedrooms, a fireplace, hardwood floors, and a large studio in the back.
10.I consider myself very blessed to have my husband. He balances me out...and I love to laugh with him.
Ok, consider yourself tagged. Let me know if you play!

2 comments:

sara said...

Love the painting!!!

Dave Ramsey is awesome! He got us out of debt!

ko said...

I cant wait for your new shop to open! :) I hope I dont miss out! :) you are PRECIOUS! THat flower canvas is GORGEOUS and so sweet!