PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Robie the Robot

When I post pictures of the kids or things we do together on my blog, I always show them.
In this case, it led to a little "I-wanna-be-a-star-on-your-blog-making-something-together" envy for a certain five year old.
So meet Robie...
We made him out of scraps of wood, paint, and bits and baubles we found in the garage.
The only thing we bought was the light switch at Home Depot for 78 cents. Cause you know, he HAD to have an on and off switch!
I don't know what these are, but they make pretty cool robot legs, right?
We had so much fun I promised we would make more. Oh, I can be talked into almost anything crafty!
Ashton also insisted that we post a picture of us together...so Ashton, here we are. I love you bud.

Here's to many more robot making memories...:)

8 comments:

sara said...

LOVE the robot! We have GOT to make some!

Beth said...

the doll...the robot...love it all! so awesome!

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

That is SO cool, Chrissie! My 4 yr old would love to make soemthing like that. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Dear Ashton and Mommy, How cute! I love Robie the robot! Your
Mommy is the best! He is so cool! I can't wait until I get better so I can meet Robie the robot and Nailpolish! Logan's next (or) Jackson. Guess who? Mimi (X)(O) Lots of love!

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real money.
It gets down to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Christi said...

So cute and creative. I love it!

Sara - The Football Wife said...

I need to borrow a five year old -- that is the coolest robot!

ch said...

This is one awesome robot! You are a very creative family!