PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 28, 2013

New items in my Etsy shop

I'm excited that I finally have some new items over in the shop.
The first one is this little cutie pie... he makes me happy.
8 x 10 prints are available here.


This is a hand-painted sign from my original "She Said" series.
It measures approximately 12" x 24" and you can find it here.

This is another hand-painted sign from my original "She Said" series.
It measures approximately 12" x 24" and you can find it here.


This pillow measures 18 x 18" and features the scripture Jeremiah 29:11.
It comes with the pillow form and you can find it here.



This pillow also measures 18 x 18" and features a beautiful quote about marriage by John Piper.
It comes with the pillow form and you can find it here.


And last but not least, another print perfect for your kitchen or dining room area.
This was a sweet custom painting that is now available as an 8 x 10 print here.


And...for all my blogging friends, I'd like to offer you a 20% discount Easter sale good through Monday morning.  Please use code EASTER20 when you make a purchase.

We have been on Spring Break this week, have a huge birthday celebration going on tomorrow, and then Easter this weekend.  I'm so excited for all the festivities.  Have a safe and blessed Easter and I'll be back next week!  :)

Photobucket


No comments: